This blog is designed to support a university course on the use of new technologies and new literacies in language learning. Comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. To create the right environment for reflections on learning, we will need to follow some basic principles of netiquette. We will:
- Only use our first name in our writing;
- Only post pictures of people if we have asked for their permission;
- Be responsible and sensible in our writing;
- Be positive and constructive in our comments;
- Respect other users’ opinions and advice;
- Post only original works (for all text types and files);
- Respect intellectual property; and
- Be responsive and open to opinions and advice.
We hope that you enjoy the conversations on this site!